Use of Information
The pages on the website ("the website") are published by UBM India Pvt. Ltd. ("us" or "we") on behalf of United Business Media Limited.
UBM India Pvt. Ltd. ("us" or "we") will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them
Examples of such information are:
- Your name
- Your mobile telephone number
- Your email address
- Your occupation
We use information about you:
- To provide the services, publications, and information you request and to manage your account with us.
- To deliver or display content that matches your professional interests and responsibilities.
- To contact you with information about and invitations for products and services – ours and other companies’ - directed to your professional interests and responsibilities.
- To offer you opportunities to connect directly with your peers and with sellers of technology that may be of interest to you.
- For any other purpose that we tell you about when you give us the information.
The cookie information does not include personal data such as name, age, phone number, email address or mailing address. In addition, we do not link cookies to personal data such as name, age, phone number, email address or mailing address. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to stop cookies being placed on your terminal equipment – please refer to your specific Internet browser for instructions.
In addition to the company's safeguards, your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should be kept up to date, where necessary, and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorized access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies online. You can do this by using the "login" link at the beginning of the Alerting Service page.
Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
UBM India Pvt. Ltd. treats all the data held with the utmost care and security. Any details you give will remain completely confidential.